Friday, January 15, 2016

A numeric comparison was attempted on "(TargetPlatformVersion)"

Today I opened a project in Visual Studio 2013 that I was working on when I left the office yesterday. Strangely it wouldn't build today, and while the Build Output window showed that a project failed to build, it would not show me any errors.

After unloading the project and making sure there were no errors in the csproj file, I could not get VS to reload the project.

The error I was getting when it tried was


ergh?

Google found a concise solution here at CodeNutz.

I wanted to preserve the information here for posterity.



For some reason Resharper (which I highly recommend) decides occasionally to freak out. In this instance (I believe) it may have gotten confused by using a custom control. *shrug*

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment